Go Global Events and their fraud CEO Brad Miller are cheaters.They try pushing services to you even if you dont want to pay for them.

They disappear when you need a customer service issue solved. They take and take and take and give nothing back. Their CEO has been reviewed online as a bad boss and a worse service provider. Careful to pay this company a cent of your money, you will never see this money return in any type of service.

My boss almost killed me when i tried booking a super bowl package with them.Brad Miller is a fraud!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of other product. Global Events Consulting needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Global Events Consulting.

Had an Experience with Global Events Consulting?

Comments

Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - False Advertisement:Fly for $499 on all Europe and Britain 2017 Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..." Read more Kampgrounds Of America - The worst experience Kampgrounds Of America "I have been visiting Koa for over 10 years in big groups as well asa small family group. Although the campers are very friendly the staff is not. We were..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more